This meeting of the Writers Circle will be held online using Zoom.
This is the time we plan our program for next year. For those new to the group, our usual program includes the following:
- 1 or 2 x meetings for a writing exercise
- 5 x meetings to review work by 2 members, followed by Tech Tricks
- 3 or 4 x meetings on a topic of interest to the group (which often become Ancestor articles)
You might want to think about the following:
- Are there particular aspects of writing you would like to learn more about?
- Do you have a special skill or experience that you could share?
- Do you know someone outside the group that could be an interesting guest speaker?
- Are there tech issues you'd like help with?
- Do you have ideas for particular writing topics?
Please send your ideas before Monday 14 November.
If this would be your first attendance at this Circle, then it is strongly advised that you get on the mailing list at least a week before the meeting to participate in pre-work. Contact the Convener email: email@example.com to be added to the mailing list.
The GSV Writers Circle is a discussion group that offers ongoing support for writers of family history.
The Circle encourages and helps its members to write their family histories, especially those who are just starting out.
For GSV members only. Free of charge.
Please log in to register.
More information on the Writers Circle can be found at https://www.gsv.org.au/gsv-writers-circle
Event Zoom Notes
Limited Venue, Limited Zoom